Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CHA 2010....daydreaming and wishing

Still making wishlists from CHA. As more and more things are making their way to the stores, I am finding more and more to wish for. There were two great products released this year that could be a big help to mini album makers. I know I am dreaming of owning them. The Cinch by WER Memory Keeps. They gave us the Cropadile, now they are helping us bind books. I own a Bind It All, and I confess to never using it. Of course, I still want a Cinch. LOL I like how it punches holes on a longer area and has a few built in features that makes attaching the wires easier. Watch the demo from CHA below.



I also liked the Zutter Kutter, by the makers of the Bind It All. It cuts (and scores) chipboard, matboard, foamboard....sigh....I want one ever so. Video is below.



I am not the only one with a dream. Tim Holtz has one too! Gotta love his prototype sizzix die cutter designed like old luggage. I am hoping the finished product will be a little more polished. But it is a very cool concept, and so different from the girly pink and pastel options that dominate the industry. Can't wait until his new line for Sizzix hits the stores.



Vintaj...they deserve a post all their own. Oh the possibilities. They make all sorts of charms, findings, and metal blanks. I found this cool demo from CHA where they used their products in a Cuttlebug. Check it out...and also their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment